The provision of services shall be aligned to customer and user needs.
- Services shall be delivered to a defined quality, sufficient to satisfy requirements identified from business processes.
- A clear service portfolio shall be developed and maintained as a basis for all service delivery and service management activities.
- For all services, a corporate level SLA and / or specific SLAs, which have been agreed with relevant stakeholders, shall be in place.
To effectively manage services and underlying components, an SMS framework process-based approach for service management shall be adopted.
- All required processes shall be defined, communicated, and improved based on business needs and feedback from people and parties involved.
- All roles and responsibilities for managing services (including roles as part of service management processes) shall be clearly defined.
Service management processes shall be continually improved.
- Feedback from business stakeholders shall be used to continually improve service quality. All proposals for improvements shall be recorded and evaluated.
- Service management shall be improved based on continual monitoring of process performance and effectiveness.
Training & Awareness
Through training and awareness measures, it shall be ensured that staff involved in service management activities can perform effectively according to their assigned roles.
Top management is committed to this policy implementation. It provides optimized criteria for the resources capacity requirement at the level where Value of Money (VoM) can be achieved.
Top management and services management implementation team shall ensure that all applicable legal requirements shall be abide by the organization.