- Create simple and delightful user experiences
- Build smart, effective websites/mobile/tablet apps that drives user engagement
- Be an important bridge between design and front-end engineering
- Maintain existing websites/platforms/visuals with a critical eye optimizing user experience.
- Lead projects both large and small while collaborating with the rest of the design team, product manager and developers.
- Solve problems creatively and effectively, perform job with little or no guidance
- Design creative user interfaces for web, mobile and print.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Must to have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]