- Develop delightful user-facing features
- Build modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Create and maintain automated tests to ensure quality and save time and money
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Lead projects both large and small while collaborating with the rest of the design team, product manager and developers.
- Solve problems creatively and effectively, perform job with little or no guidance
- Design creative user interfaces for web, mobile and print.
- Proven work experience as a front end engineer
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS (we like SASS)
- Understanding of version control tools such as Git/GitHub, SVN
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Must to have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.