Tools and Technologies
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns.
- Creating content, including text posts, videos and images for use on social media.
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy.
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck.
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Develops new approaches for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Photo and video editing experience.
- An ability to multitask, and to work on a number of projects at once.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused.