- Collaborate with other designers within the Marketing team to produce compelling video content across all channels (advertising, marketing, social etc.).
- Edit a variety of video assets with a good understanding of storytelling and strategy with each piece of video content produced.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice and visual style.
- Conceptualize, create storyboards, design and animation, using different styles and approaches for deliverables as needed.
- You will be working on a wide variety of things across digital and offline media You’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Develop design guidelines, templates and processes
- Quick responses to changing direction and changing feedback, making sure deadlines are met with quality along with balancing several projects at once
- BA or BS in graphic design, motion graphics, interaction design, art, film, broadcast, audio, media production, or related
- Have the ability to independently create graphics and animate video concepts from start to finish
- Develop original designs and/or take the Creative Director’s ideas and run with them Ability to take creative direction and constructive criticism
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- Experience with Adobe Indesign, Premier, and XD are a plus
- Maintain accuracy and high attention to small detail throughout the creative process Effectively communicate creative concepts
- Ability to manage project workload and time for revisions and approvals
- Must submit a demo reel/ portfolio website that clearly demonstrates design and animation work. Applications without portfolio will not be considered